Vegetables, grains, and legumes provide you with a steady supply of energy, which, in particular, brings balance to those who, staying hungry for too long, tend to become irritable and overeat.
If you are overweight, or feel sluggish and lack energy, or you don’t like the way you look, and you used to be more happy about your health and appearance, these healthy eating recipes will come in handy.
2 recipes for healthy salads from Deepak Chopra
- 1/2 cup mixture of legumes, cooked and chilled (any legumes can be used, including peas, lentils, adzuki beans, etc.)
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup celery
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
- 4 cups of prepared cereal mixture.
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup toasted red bell pepper
- 1/8 cup red vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/8 cup mustard
- 1/8 cup unfermented soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Dice the carrots, celery and baked red bell peppers.
2. Toss with cooked legumes, cooked and chilled cereal mixture, pine nuts and seeds.
3. Add vinegar, oil, mustard, unfermented soy sauce, black pepper, olive oil and mix with salad.
The vegetables, grains and legumes in this delicious salad will provide you with a steady supply of energy, which, in particular, brings balance to those who, after staying hungry for too long, tend to become irritable and overeat.
Subscribe to our Yandex Zen channel!
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup vegetable stock or water.
- 1 cup bulgur cereal
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped leeks or onions
- 1/3 cup crushed toasted paprika (fresh)
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup cooked white beans (or washed canned beans)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley or other fresh herbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced.
- 1/2 cup minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons large kalamata olives, pitted and chopped.
- Bring vegetable stock or water to a boil in a small saucepan and add bulgur. Stir with a fork, remove from heat and cover tightly. Let the bulguru stand for 15 minutes. Beat with a fork and place in a large bowl. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add leek or onions and fry quickly.
- Add red pepper and zucchini and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked beans and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1/3 cup vegetable stock or water as needed. Remove from heat and refrigerate.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, basil, mint and olives to the chilled bulgur.
- Add the frying and stir gently.
- Top with dressing at the end.
Cook with love! econet.ru
From the book “Down with the extra pounds! Fast and forever! The Chopra Method Used by Hollywood Stars”, Deepak Chopra
Ask a question on the topic of the article here
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet