Regular cardio workouts will help strengthen the walls of the blood channels, help normalize blood pressure, improve the functioning of the heart and respiratory systems, and prevent the accumulation of excess weight. Simple and effective exercises do not require special equipment, and they are not difficult to perform at home.
1. Walk or run up the stairs – quickly run up and calmly go down. Alternate with push-ups, squats, and stair lunges.
2. Jog or walk fast – a speed of about 8 km / h will help you burn 700 kcal in 60 minutes. Be careful when exercising on uneven surfaces. Choose comfortable running shoes with flexible soles.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
3. Jump rope – this inexpensive, simple and compact device will help you get rid of 250 kcal in half an hour. Jumping requires skill.
4. Run on the spot – you can exercise in any weather and without the attention of others… Be careful with your joints, and alternate jogging with other types of cardio.
5. Jump from a prone position – in 10 minutes you can get rid of 100 or more calories. I. P. – squatting. Leap back into a prone position, resting your palms on the floor, and return to I.P.
6.Exercise rock climber. Climb in a lying position – you will increase your endurance and make your heart work harder. Places stress on the wrists, arms, and shoulder girdle. I. P. – emphasis lying. Take steps forward one by one, you can change legs with jumps, combine them with push-ups.
7. Jump out of the squat – squat down and jump as high as you can. Try to land smoothly as you put stress on your knees. You will burn calories, increase your heart rate and strengthen your leg muscles.
8. Bearish crawl. Crawl like a bear – squatting, alternately rearrange your arms and legs forward. Crawl back and forth.
9. Jump in place – one calorie is burned per minute of jumping. Do them in different combinations, combine with other exercises. Published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.