The health of the vascular system is important for the normal blood circulation of a person, therefore it is very important to strengthen the walls of blood vessels. There are many methods for restoring the elasticity of the walls of the capillaries; exercise is excellent for the prevention and in the initial stages of vascular disease.
Initially, the tissue of the blood vessel walls is very strong and elastic. But, due to age-related changes and chronic diseases, it coarsens, becomes fragile and causes difficulties in the physiological expansion or narrowing of the arteries and veins. This leads to the formation of blood stasis and disturbances in the blood supply to internal organs and systems.
Exercise for healthy blood vessels
Starting position: lying on your back (you can lie on the floor or on a firm bed). Place your hands along the body, press them so that your elbows do not touch the surface of the bed, close your fingers. Legs straight, heels and toes connected to each other. Look in front of you when doing the exercise.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
Lift both joined legs up 30-40 cm from the surface, make sure that they do not bend at the knees. At the same time, raise your head and shoulder girdle to about the same height. Try to keep the head and body in one straight line. Lift up so that your eyes are at the same level as your fingertips. When lifting, look at the toes of your feet.
Breathing is calm, through the nose, in no particular order… Concentrate on the navel area. If you performed all the movements correctly, then soon in this place you will feel tension, a circular motion. The appearance of this sensation is a signal that it is time to finish the exercise and return to the starting position. If you do not feel tension, then stay in this position as much as possible. Gradually, you will feel it. This exercise is done only once.
- exercise has a beneficial effect on the place where a large number of blood channels are concentrated;
- cures chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- eliminates increased gas formation;
- strengthens the abdominal muscles;
- improves digestion;
- prevents the appearance of hernias;
- strengthens the muscles of the legs. published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.