Today we are preparing lassi! You’ve probably already heard about it, but if not, you need to urgently fix it! WHAT IS LASSY? Lassi is the pearl of Indian cuisine!
It is a simple yogurt-based drink with added spices and / or fruits that is very popular in India. It is light, refreshing, and in hot weather is the perfect breakfast or snack option. The benefits of lassi. First, lassi is amazing for your immune system as it is rich in vitamin D and lactic acid. Lassi is actually very beneficial for your digestive tract. Since it is based on yogurt, the drink is rich in probiotics that help maintain the bacterial balance in the digestive system. It also contains a lot of calcium, which is essential for healthy bones. Today we give you a basic lassi recipe that you can experiment with. We’ll also provide a variety of sweet, spicy and fruity variations for you to choose your favorite.
How to cook lassi
1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
1 glass of water
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
1/2 cup ice cubes
1 teaspoon salt
Whisk all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Taste and add more seasoning as needed.
- Sweet lassi: 2 teaspoons or sweetener
- Mango Lassi: Add 1 cup ripe mango cubes and 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- Savory Lassi: Roasted cumin seeds, grind, and add 1/2 teaspoon while whisking
- Spicy Lassi: 2-3 thin slices of ginger, 2 slices of chili, and 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- Banana lassi: 1 banana
- Mint Lassi: 1/2 teaspoon dried mint
- Papaya Lassi: 1 cup papaya slices and 1/4 teaspoon cardamom.
Cook with love! econet.ru
Ask a question on the topic of the article here
PS And remember, just by changing your consciousness – together we are changing the world! © econet