Breathing properly is the easiest, healthiest and most comfortable way to deal with stress. Breathing exercises do not take much time, they are convenient to do in any environment. Regular exercise will help reduce the production of cortisol – a stress hormone, get rid of anxiety, fears, and problems with falling asleep.
We smile and … breathe!
1. Sit comfortably in a chair or chair, and evaluate your breathing from the side. Don’t interfere or change. Concentrate and just breathe.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
2. Now close your lips tightly, tighten and exhale the air through them with force. Exhale intermittently and sharply. Repeat a few times.
3. Lean back in your chair, you should be comfortable. Breathe in your belly for a while. Make sure that the exhalation is twice as long as the inhalation.
4. Walking in combination with proper breathing will help you quickly calm down and regain composure… To do this, take a full deep breath for 4-6 steps, then hold your breath for 2-3 steps. Exhale slowly over the next 4-6 steps.
5. Inhale slowly through your nose, then slowly stretch your neck and slightly lift your chin. Slowly counting to four, hold your breath, and then with an effort exhale once through your nose. Repeat it 5 times – this is enough to quickly pull yourself together.
6. To interrupt intrusive, disturbing thoughts, press the right nostril with the pad of your right thumb to cut off oxygen.… Breathe in and out slowly through your left nostril. Change hands and do the same for the other nostril. Do 15-20 breaths in total.
7. For critical cases, “jerk breathing” is great.… Take in air with your nose sharply and quickly. Then, with effort, exhale vigorously through your mouth, making the sound “ha.” Try to exhale fully so that the stomach “sticks” to the spine.
8. Square Breathing – Look for a square object and breathe in 4 counts. Look at its angle – inhale, next in turn – hold your breath, then exhale, and the last angle is relaxation.
nine. Yawning helps you calm down. Close your eyes, stretch your arms up, open your mouth and breathe in. Published by econet.ru
Subscribe to Econet on Pinterest!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consciousness – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.