The hot tub is a great option to make the bathhouse even more useful and interesting. Let’s figure out what kind of bath tubs are, what they can be made of, how much ready-made options cost. Our article will help you choose this simple but important bath attribute.
In general, such tanks are much more often used indoors, when the owners of a bath or sauna do not have the space and funds to build a full-fledged pool.
Making the sauna more useful and interesting
Why do you need a hot tub at all? To plunge into cool water after the steam room! This is a great alternative to an ice hole, a river, a lake or a snowdrift, where our ancestors loved to jump after a hot bath. So to speak, a civilized version of ablution after a steam room.
Important! The temperature difference in the steam room and the hot tub will harden the body, become a workout for the heart, tighten the skin, and give vigor and energy.
The shape of the font is:
- Complex shapes to fit into existing structures.
Purchased fonts are usually of the simplest shape – round and oval, they are versatile and can fit into a bath room of different sizes.
Fonts are made from the following materials:
It is clear that pouring a concrete font is a long and rather complicated process. This is already a custom-sized mini-pool. Metal fonts are also not very popular, so in the future we will dwell in more detail on fonts made of wood and plastic, which can be bought ready-made.
In the photo, the simplest version of a bath tub is a pouring tank. It’s just a bucket of water. I pulled on the string – and poured cool water. The plus is that such a capacity does not take up space at all. The downside is clear – you won’t be able to sit in some water.
Ordinary hot tubs can be designed for one person, two, maximum three. If the dimensions are larger, this is already a mini-pool, a more spacious option for a company.
According to the method of installation, all fonts are divided into built-in ones, for example, recessed into the flooring, floor, and free-standing. The latter option, of course, is easier to install and connect to communications.
Wooden fonts are the most popular. There are many reasons for this:
Very beautiful, they allow you to create the interior of a real Russian bath.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Possessing a pleasant aroma and healing properties.
- Practical and durable.
- Large selection of models of different sizes and shapes.
Most often, bath tubs are made of oak, larch, cedar, ash, aspen, beech. The average price of a container with a volume of 1.3 thousand liters of water is from 24 to 80 thousand rubles.
Plastic tubs made of polypropylene also have a number of advantages:
- Easy to care for.
- They do not weigh so much, the installation is simple.
- They can be of very different shapes.
- They cost a little cheaper than wooden ones – about 30 thousand rubles, the price tag rarely rises above 40 thousand rubles.
- Products with a wall thickness of 5 millimeters or more will last a long time.
A clear disadvantage of plastic fonts is that they need to be either embedded in the flooring, in the floor, or sheathed on the sides with more attractive material. For example, all the same wood, tiles, mosaics. And this will dramatically raise the cost of the font.
Composite fonts, made of fiberglass, are much stronger, they can imitate different materials, for example, stone or wood, calmly winter outdoors, do not have welds. But they are even more expensive than wooden ones – over 100 thousand rubles! So if you are looking for an affordable option, then composite fonts are not for you.
When choosing a hot tub for a bath, pay attention to the following points:
- Dimensions. Do you need the smallest version or a larger font for the two of you to sit on the comfortable seats with drinks while having a pleasant conversation? Will the size of the bath room allow the installation of such a font, will it go through an already installed door? You decide.
- Material. As you can see, you have a wide choice.
- Availability of additional options. Heating is very popular; also, bath owners often choose hot tubs with seats. If the font is separate and high enough, then a comfortable staircase is needed. In addition, there are hot tubs with hydromassage, which, of course, are much more expensive than usual.
published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our Yandex Zen channel!
If you have any questions on this topic, ask the specialists and readers of our project here.
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet