For most of us, the concept of “soup” is associated with enough high-calorie food, but we can prepare this dish from ingredients that will help us lose weight and get rid of body fat.
If you add certain ingredients to your soup, you can get an excellent dish for fighting excess weight. And in our today’s article, we will share with you several recipes for “fat burner soups”. Delicious, satisfying and effective!
Soups to help you lose weight. 3 recipes
Who said that the figure should be monitored only in spring and summer? The cold season is a great opportunity to take care of yourself and start following a diet. We agree that this will not be easy, since low temperatures incline us to spend more time at home, warm and cozy, and eat delicious and, of course, high-calorie dishes. Nevertheless, there is a way to overcome yourself and achieve your goal: to make a soup that helps burn fat. We bring to your attention several recipes for unusually tasty and effective soups:
Leeks are very tasty and, besides, they are quite satisfying product. It will add a unique flavor to your dishes and will be a great addition to fat-burning soups.
- 1 large leek (whole)
- 1 onion (onion)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- A small amount of vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to cook:
- Chop the leeks (as finely as you can), then do the same with regular onions and garlic.
- Pour some oil into a saucepan and lightly fry the chopped ingredients in it.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into cubes. Add it to the roast when the onion and garlic are golden brown.
- Pour in the vegetable stock, add salt and pepper to taste, and let the soup simmer for 20 minutes.
- After the specified time, remove from heat and transfer the soup to a blender or food processor.
- Mix until smooth. You should make a creamy soup or a puree soup.
- You can warm up a little again before serving.
Soup with cabbage, tomatoes and celery
The ingredients in this soup are very healthy. When combined, they will satisfy your appetite and prevent you from eating too much at “off-hours”. Cook it in a large saucepan and then simply divide into portions. So you will have the first dish ready for several days at once.
- White cabbage, 1/2 head of cabbage
- Onions, 6 pcs.
- Tomatoes, 6 pcs.
- 3 stalks of celery
- Green pepper, 2 pcs.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water or vegetable broth
- Finely chop the cabbage, the onion into strips and the tomatoes into cubes.
- Cut the celery into slices and the pepper into thin strips.
- Place all vegetables in a saucepan and add water or vegetable broth so that your saucepan is 3/4 full.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and simmer for at least 30 minutes to soften all vegetables.
- After the specified time has elapsed, turn off the heat and start your meal while the soup is still warm. You can store the rest in the refrigerator, reheating each next portion before eating.
In fact, asparagus is much tastier than we think. And you can eat it at any time of the year. Asparagus is a fairly low-calorie yet satisfying food item, the following soup recipe will help you shed those extra pounds and will definitely keep you warm in winter.
1 bunch of asparagus
Potatoes 1 pc.
Leek 1 pc.
1/2 l vegetable broth or water
Salt and pepper to taste
Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes. Boil it over low heat, adding salt and pepper.
Chop the leeks and add them to the pot. Then cut off the hard part of the asparagus, chop and add to the soup.
Add more water or vegetable stock, season with salt and pepper and cook until all ingredients are tender.
Then remove from heat and pour the soup into a blender or food processor, toss to make a puree.
Warm up before serving.
This mouth-watering orange vegetable has a delicious taste. Plus, pumpkin is great for any fat burning diet. Pumpkin soup will turn out hearty and nutritious, and it is very simple to prepare.
- 1 small pumpkin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of vegetable stock or water (250 ml)
- 1 tablespoon low-fat curd cheese (14 g)
- some vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into cubes. Cut the garlic in half.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil into a saucepan and lightly fry the garlic (pre-chopped) in it.
- Then add pumpkin and salt and pepper there.
- When the squash is tender, add water or vegetable stock to a saucepan and bring to a boil to cook thoroughly.
- Remove from heat, pour into blender, add low-fat cheese and blend until smooth, creamy.
- Done, you can sit down at the table!
Broccoli cream soup
Broccoli is a gourmet vegetable that has many health benefits. This is a low-calorie and at the same time very satisfying product. Just what you need! There are a huge number of broccoli-based recipes. For example, this cream soup:
- 1/2 kg broccoli
- Potatoes 1 pc.
- 1 glass of skim milk (250 ml)
- 2 cups vegetable stock (500 ml)
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the broccoli thoroughly and separate the buds. Boil in water with a little salt.
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes and add to broccoli.
- When the vegetables are boiled, pour everything into a blender.
- Add skim milk (or cream) and vegetable stock.
- Add salt and pepper and stir until smooth.
- Then transfer to the pot again and bring to a boil. If necessary, you can add more milk or water to obtain the desired consistency.
- The soup is ready, bon appetit!
Cook with love! econet.ru
Ask a question on the topic of the article here
PS And remember, just by changing your consciousness – together we are changing the world! © econet