The largest organ in the human body is the skin. It is the skin that serves as a reliable protection of other organs from various negative external influences. Many people take care of their teeth, hair, eyes, but at the same time completely forget about the skin. But it is this organ that needs especially careful care.
To improve the condition and health of the skin, alternative medicine experts recommend using the dry cleaning method. It involves periodically cleansing the skin of impurities and dead cells. Even if you shower regularly, this is not enough for your body. Let’s figure out how dry cleaning is useful and how to properly perform this procedure.
Dry skin cleaning
Why dry clean skin is useful
Dry cleaning of the skin allows:
- remove dead cells from the skin surface;
- improve blood circulation, due to which cells and organs will receive more nutrients and oxygen;
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
- cleanse pores from impurities without the use of cosmetics;
- get rid of cellulite by stimulating collagen production;
- activate the lymphatic system, which will strengthen the immune system and cleanse the body of toxins, toxins and other harmful substances;
- Minimize stress with a light, relaxing massage.
This is not a complete list of the benefits of the procedure. The main thing is to do everything correctly, then you will be able to quickly achieve the desired effect.
Dry skin cleaning procedure: detailed description
For dry cleaning of the skin you will need:
- special body brush;
- natural coconut or almond oil.
To carry out the procedure, you need to stand up, straighten your back and perform a hand massage with a brush – smooth, long movements towards the heart, ending with a palm massage. Then repeat the same movements on the back of the legs, gradually moving to the feet. Next, you need to “walk” with a brush on the stomach and back. The face, neck and chest should not be massaged in the same way as the areas where the skin is damaged.
After the massage, it is recommended to take a warm bath or shower, this will completely remove all dead cells. At the end of the procedure, coconut or almond oil should be applied to dry skin. Regular implementation of such a procedure will significantly improve the condition of the skin and, in general, heal the body. Published by econet.ru.
Subscribe to Econet in Pinterest!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.