Have you ever heard of a product like lemon salt? I, for example, found out about him relatively recently. I cooked it, tried it, was pleased with the result and now I am sharing the recipe with you.
In fact, lemon salt is an excellent seasoning for fish dishes and white meat dishes. It is great for making ceviche and can also set off the flavor of fish soups.
Just a few minutes and you will have a supply of aromatic salt for a long time. Take care only of the presence of coarse sea salt and prepare a fresh, beautiful lemon. It will be a wonderful addition for seafood and baked chicken, as well as a natural dressing for salads and even sandwiches.
By the way, lemon salt is distinguished by its bright lemon color, since we will use a natural dye – turmeric, which will give not only an appetizing shade, but also an additional taste. Moreover, according to this principle, hot salt is also prepared – for this, lemon is replaced with hot pepper, and ground paprika is used instead of turmeric.
Lemon salt recipe
You will need:
- Lemon – 2 pcs.
- Sea salt – 50 g.
- Allspice (peas) – 60 g.
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
- Lemons are thoroughly washed, poured over with boiling water and dried using an ordinary paper towel.
- Peel off and cut into small pieces.
- Garlic is peeled and crushed using a press (garlic press).
- Garlic gruel is mixed with chopped lemon peel, spread in an even layer in a heat-resistant form and placed in the oven. Dried at about 100 ° C for about 15-17 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool and add allspice and sea salt to it.
- The resulting composition is thoroughly ground using a blender.
- Ready lemon salt is dried a little, packaged in clean dry jars with lids.
Store at room temperature. Published by econet.ru
Ask a question on the topic of the article here
PS And remember, just by changing your consciousness – together we are changing the world! © econet