Exercise will help you lose weight and not regain it. The best way is not to reinvent the wheel, but to remember the classic exercises: plank (dynamic, static, side plank), push-ups, crunches, “bike”, “scissors”. And the belly fat was gone!
In all people, the abdominal muscles are arranged in almost the same way. Only the metabolic rate and, quite logically, the amount of fat deposited around the muscles will differ. If you want to remove the belly faster, it is recommended to perform the appropriate exercises.
A set of exercises if you want to remove the stomach
Here’s a selection of belly exercises that will give you a slimmer waistline.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
We perform in the morning on an empty stomach after drinking a glass of lemon water. The vacuum in the abdomen stimulates the digestive tract and helps remove various toxins from the body.
- Exhalation. Take a full belly breath. Now we exhale smoothly, completely freeing the lungs.
- We pull the stomach to the spinal column and slightly upward, as if pressing the spine under the ribs. We fix the position for 5-10 seconds.
- We exhale, relax the stomach, take 2-3 simple inhalation-exhalation and again perform the vacuum 5 times.
Vacuum on the back
- We lie on our backs (preferably after waking up, in bed, drinking a glass of warm water slowly). Hands along the torso. Bend your knees and put them on the floor. The musculature is relaxed. We exhale smoothly, freeing the lungs.
- Now we tighten the abdominal muscles and pull it in. We hold our breath. At the lowest possible position, we freeze with the whole body for 10-15 seconds. Small breath – we draw in the stomach.
- The press is tense, we take a small breath, again tighten the abdominal muscles and fix the position for 10-15 seconds. We draw in the stomach again and hold our breath.
- We exhale, relax the press and perform a series of inhalation and exhalation. Now we draw in the stomach as much as possible and push it up without exhaling.
The side plank + twisting will help get rid of fat in the problem area.
Subscribe to Econet on Pinterest!
The plank is generally seen as the most effective exercise that improves our body.
- We stand in the side bar, lean on the elbow. Align the body completely and twist down with the body. And so 20 times.
The bike “will form attractive and desirable” cubes “on the stomach.
- The “bicycle” we are accustomed to requires precisely following the technique. The legs should not fall completely down, the body should be raised. Hands behind head. Do it 20 times.
Especially for the lower press – leg raises
We lie on our back, hands are placed under the buttocks, raise straight legs, then lower them without touching the floor. And so 20 times.
A type of this exercise called “fold” will work the abdominal muscles, and connect the area of the legs and arms.
- We lie down on the floor, stretch the limbs. Simultaneously raise straight arms and legs up. The back is straight, we pull the chin to the legs. And so 20 times.
Any exercise is done for 1 minute, then 1 minute. pause and repeat 2 more times. It takes 15 minutes. per day. published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.