A good night’s sleep is as important to the health of the body as a balanced diet. Sleep disturbance can cause the development of vascular and heart disease, obesity, depression. Sleep is essential for starting the regeneration processes; it helps to rejuvenate the body at the cellular level. Therefore, it is important to monitor the amount and quality of sleep.
There are several ways to improve your sleep patterns. Use proven techniques to help improve your condition and improve your health.
How to improve sleep: basic recommendations
1. Turn off the TV and computer an hour before bedtime, try not to use your phone, read books, do household chores, and even less work… All this stimulates the nervous system and interferes with sleep. You can listen to relaxing music or take stock of the day.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
2. Body temperature is known to drop in the evening, so take a warm bath before bed. When your body temperature rises artificially after the bath and you return to a cool bed, you will help your body to quickly adjust to the optimal temperature.
3. Eat right in the evening. Have a glass of skim milk, a banana, some nuts, or lettuce. These foods contain ingredients that cause drowsiness.
4. The body needs vitamin B6 to produce serotonin and melatonin.… It is found in fatty fish, pistachios, garlic.
five. A glass of chamomile tea will also help you sleep. as the drink contains glycine, which relaxes muscles and calms the nerves. It is especially useful to drink this tea together with honey.
6. Eating carbohydrates also causes drowsiness, so it may be worth incorporating whole grain pasta, rice, and sweet potatoes into your diet.
7. Avoid sugar, caffeine and alcohol at the end of the day as these foods are the main cause of restless sleep.
8. Create a suitable atmosphere in the bedroom, the room should be calm and quiet. Buy earplugs and a sleep mask if needed.
9. Lavender essential oil helps to relax before bed. It is enough to apply a few drops of the product on the pillow, but the main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise you can get the opposite effect.
ten. Unplug your Wi-Fi router as electromagnetic waves interfere with normal sleep.
And finally, try to go to bed at the same time every day. The body will soon get used to the new schedule. Remember that proper sleep is important for your physical and psychological well-being. Your mood and mental performance throughout the day directly depends on the quality of sleep. Published by econet.ru.
Subscribe to Econet in Pinterest!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.