The appearance of bruises on the body is very inappropriate, especially when an important meeting is ahead and you want to look attractive. To prevent bruising from ruining your plans, use proven methods that help quickly solve this problem.
A bruise is the result of a hemorrhage under the skin, which occurred due to a decrease in vascular tone or a bruise. The size and color of the bruise depends on the degree of damage. Usually, small hematomas go away on their own in a couple of days, but when the result needs to be accelerated, you have to use effective means of getting rid of bruises.
How to speed up the healing of a bruise on the body
Important! The methods suggested below can be used only if a day has passed after the appearance of the bruise.
There are several methods to prevent the growth of hematoma:
After a dark spot appears on the skin, apply an ice compress to the problem area for 10 minutes. After a while, the procedure should be repeated.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
To speed up the healing of a hematoma on the leg, lie on your back and raise your leg above your head, this will reduce blood flow to the damaged area of the skin and prevent the growth of a dark spot.
Iodine or body ointment will help get rid of the bluish spot on the hand.
Treat the affected area with a special ointment with a cooling effect, which will help quickly relieve inflammation and swelling.
If more than a day has passed after the injury, and the hematoma has acquired a bright shade, you can get rid of it in the following ways:
- Warm up the problem area with a warm compress, heating pad, or treat with an ointment with a warming effect.
- If a bruise with swelling appears on the body, you need to take an anesthetic drug that relieves swelling.
- Treat the skin with aloe ointment, vitamin K, pineapple extract or arnica extract in the composition.
- Apply an onion compress to the problem area, which will accelerate the healing of the hematoma.
Subscribe to Econet on Pinterest!
How to get rid of a bruise on your face
The skin of the face is thinner than the skin of the body, so a bruise can appear on the face even from a minor bruise. The following methods will help to cope with a hematoma:
- the use of a special ointment, preferably with a bodyagi in the composition;
- applying a compress with ice, onions or raw potatoes to the problem area (in the last two cases, the compress must be kept for at least 2 hours);
- treatment of the damaged area with iodine.
In case of urgent need, the hematoma can be masked with a foundation or yellow concealer.
What to do if a hematoma appears under the eye?
In this case, it is necessary:
- apply a cold compress to your face for a maximum of 15 minutes;
- use ointment with leech extract or bodyagi in the composition;
- apply a compress with raw potatoes to the eye.
All these methods will help you quickly get rid of the hematoma and look attractive in any situation. published by econet.ru.
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consciousness – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.