The modern lifestyle means sedentary work, moving in an elevator, in a car or public transport, relaxing on the couch while the TV mutters. It is not surprising that many people are overweight, wake up in the morning with swelling due to lymph congestion, because only muscle movements help the lymphatic system work. Lymphatic drainage jumps will help to disperse the liquid and feel cheerfulness.
Any kind of jumping causes the tissues to vibrate chaotically, thereby facilitating the movement of lymph and venous blood. And besides that, jumping increases the elasticity of the fascia – the sheaths of connective tissues that cover all organs, muscles, blood vessels and nerves.
Jumping for lymphatic drainage
Abrupt movements during bouncing will destroy the old collagen fibers from which the fascia are formed, and force them to produce new ones, more elastic and resistant to destruction. By jumping regularly throughout the month, you will notice a lasting improvement in skin tone all over your body.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
Jumping is best done right after waking up.
1. I. P. – standing on the floor. The back is straight, the feet are slightly narrower than shoulder width. Make 100 jumps in one place. Lymphatic drainage jumps are very low, socks only slightly come off the floor. If you haven’t exercised for a long time, start with less and focus on your fitness.
2. You do not have to lift the socks off the floor completely, only raise the heels, knocking them on the floor. Take your time, try to knock with your heels 1 time per second. Perform 30 times, then rest for 15 seconds, and repeat up to 90-100 times. So you will create the necessary vibrations in the body.
There are contraindications for this exercise:
- incontinence or urinary leakage;
- arthrosis of the joints 3-4 stages;
- varicose veins of the legs and small pelvis;
- prolapse or prolapse of internal organs;
- oncology, heart problems, arrhythmias.
- In case of colds, jumping should be stopped; it can be performed only after complete recovery.
In this case, if there is no doctor’s prohibition, you can do lymphatic drainage an exercise for the capillaries of the Niche.
I. P. – lying on his back. Raise your straight arms and legs. Shake them vigorously, making small, chaotic movements for one minute. Published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.