How can ulcers be healed naturally? Aphthous stomatitis is the name of a common peptic ulcer. Ulcers can develop in any area of the soft tissues of the inner surface of the mouth and tongue. Patients may complain of a burning or tingling sensation even before the ulcers develop. They look round, gray / white with a sore red edging.
Ulcers can occur after tissue damage from acidic / spicy foods. Mechanical trauma from the edge of the tooth (corrective agents) can also lead to the development of an ulcer. As a rule, rashes appear when the immune response is weakened, there is a shortage of certain substances in the body, or with digestive pathologies.
Home remedies for mouth ulcers
Home treatments can help ulcers heal. They are effective due to their anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, contain astringent components, provide a cooling effect, reducing discomfort.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
Pain relieving spray
- 2 tbsp. grape seed oil – 2 stack.,
- peppermint oil – 10 drops,
- eucalyptus oil – 8 drops,
- Pour the composition into a bottle.
- We put on a cap and tighten.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray the mixture onto the wound.
Chamomile tea can ease digestive problems. Chamomile contains substances that give anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects. Tea bags will help with healing.
- 1 bag of chamomile tea
- Immerse the bag in water for 1-2 minutes.
- Apply the sachet to the ulcer for 10 minutes.
- We apply it twice a day.
- dried sage – 2 tsp,
- water – 1200 gr.
- We boil water.
- Pour in the dried sage herb.
- We insist 10 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Rinse your mouth with the composition for 1 min.
- Spit out the liquid and rinse your mouth with clean water.
- We store the composition in a container with a lid.
- Coconut oil,
- cotton swabs (balls).
- Apply oil to a cotton swab.
- We apply it to the ulcer.
Clove oil contains eugenol, which acts on pain receptors and relieves ulcer discomfort.
Subscribe to Econet in Pinterest!
- olive oil – half a teaspoon,
- clove oil – 4-5 drops
- water (easy to warm up),
- cotton buds.
- We rinse the oral cavity with water (salty can be used).
- We combine clove and olive oils.
- Apply oil to the ulcer with a cotton pad (stick).
- Continue applying oil until the ulcer hardens.
- warm water (salty can be used),
- We rinse the mouth with warm water.
- We apply honey to the wound.
- We carry out the procedure 2-3 times a day.
- It is especially helpful to do this before bed.
With the wax cap, you will eliminate the irritation caused by rubbing against your dentures.
- beeswax – 1 tbsp.,
- coconut oil – 2 tsp
- Mix the wax and coconut oil and melt in the microwave.
- Let cool the mixture.
- We apply the composition to the denture to protect the ulcer from damage.
Rinse with aloe
- aloe gel – 1 tsp.,
- water – 1 glass.
- We connect the components.
- We mix.
- Rinse the mouth over the painful area to relieve pain.
- We use the product 3 times a day. Published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.