A simple casserole recipe for those who love mushrooms. Fast and delicious!
Very cheese and mushroom casserole! It can be served as an independent dish, or with a side dish of baked potatoes. You can use fresh champignons and oyster mushrooms 1: 1, but I have forest frozen mushrooms.
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Complexity of the dish: medium
- Mushrooms (forest, frozen) – 1 kg
- Mozzarella – 200 g
- Parmesan (or any hard cheese) – 80 g
- Cream (10%) – 200 g
- Rosemary (twig)
- Chili pepper (fresh) – 0.5 pcs
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
- Garlic – 3-4 teeth.
- Bulb onions – 3-4 pieces
- Olive oil (vegetable) – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Butter – 50 g
- Black pepper (ground)
How to cook:
1. Pour 2-3 tbsp into a saucepan. olive oil, add finely chopped garlic, chopped chili, fry it all for a minute, add onions, cut into half rings, rosemary leaves (from a small sprig). Fry the onions until golden brown.
2. Defrost mushrooms in the microwave (defrosting mode). I defrost it so that there is less liquid when cooking.
Add mushrooms to a saucepan and fry them until tender (until golden brown). Add butter, let it melt, stir.
3. We transfer the mushrooms to a heat-resistant dish, add chopped mozzarella, pour cream and put in a heated oven to 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes, five minutes before the end of the time, sprinkle with grated parmesan (or other hard cheese) and bring to readiness, until golden brown. published by econet.ru
Ask a question on the topic of the article here
PS And remember, just by changing your consciousness – together we are changing the world! © econet