The modern sedentary lifestyle with constant stress and fast food system has led to the fact that more than two billion people worldwide are obese or overweight. Naturally, most of them are looking for ways to burn excess fat and lose weight. What substances can help with this?
No diet pills will give a “magic” effect. The best weight loss strategy is still a healthy lifestyle that includes proper nutrition + adequate exercise. But there are natural supplements that can enhance the effects of diet and exercise by helping you burn extra calories.
Natural fat burners
- caffeine – stimulates the nervous system, increases metabolic processes in the body, increasing substances that extract lipids from adipose tissue and cause them to be converted into energy;
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
- capsaicin – found in chili peppers. Causes fever, enhances metabolism, suppresses appetite, gives a feeling of fullness, increases energy expenditure;
- carnitine – promotes the transport of fats to tissues, where they are oxidized and converted into energy;
- chromium – enhances the work of insulin, increases muscle mass and promotes the loss of adipose tissue;
- CLA is a saturated omega-3 acid that the body gets from food. It increases the body’s insulin resistance and normalizes the balance of muscle and adipose tissue;
- Cambodian Garcinia – Contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which blocks the conversion of glucose to fat. Increases the production of serotonin, suppresses appetite;
- green tea and its extract – promotes fat oxidation and accelerates metabolism;
- guar gum – dietary fiber, increases the feeling of satiety, helps control appetite, improves digestion;
- protein nutrition – helps to build and maintain muscle tissue, increases metabolism.
How are fat burners taken?
Taking natural fat burners depends on your lifestyle. If your main physical activity is walking in the fresh air, then fat stimulants should be taken in the morning to increase metabolism at the beginning of the day. If you prefer exercise, then fat burners should be taken half an hour before the start of the workout. This will increase stamina and enhance the effect. But supplements are best avoided before bed, as they can interfere with sleep. published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.