Some people use baking soda as an alternative to traditional toothpaste, but the texture and taste are not pleasant. We offer you to use other methods and make a toothpaste from natural ingredients with your own hands, which will perfectly clean the tooth enamel from plaque and provide fresh breath.
To make homemade toothpaste, you need simple ingredients that you can buy at the pharmacy. Let’s look at two recipes for healthy toothpastes.
How to make your own toothpaste
Toothpaste recipe 1
To prepare a whitening and anti-inflammatory toothpaste, you need three ingredients:
All components must be thoroughly mixed until a thick mass is formed (more turmeric can be added for better thickening). The mixture should be stored in a sealed container. It is recommended to use the product daily for a week (brush your teeth for at least 2 minutes), then once a week to consolidate the effect.
Toothpaste recipe 2
To cleanse stubborn stains from tooth enamel and freshen your breath, try making toothpaste with the following ingredients:
- bentonite clay – 7 tablespoons;
- mineral water – 3 tablespoons;
- peppermint essential oil – 15 drops;
- spearmint essential oil – 20 drops;
- essential oil of cinnamon and tea tree – 5 drops each;
- coconut oil – 1 teaspoon;
- xylitol (sweetener) –3 teaspoons;
- baking soda – 1 teaspoon.
First you need to melt the coconut oil, then gradually add all the ingredients to it except water. Water should be added last, little by little, until a thick mixture forms. The finished paste can be stored in an airtight container and used as directed. It is recommended to brush your teeth with this tool twice a day – in the morning and in the evening..published by econet.ru.
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.