Even if your figure is far from perfect, you should not despair. Sagging arms, annoying rolls under the shoulder blades, a large belly and cellulite on the buttocks can be eliminated with effective exercises. Here is their detailed description.
The problem areas of the body include the arms, stomach, buttocks. How can you eliminate sagging arms, unattractive rolls under the shoulder blades, a bulky belly and cellulite in the buttocks? We offer the most effective exercises for this.
We work on problem areas of the body
These exercises will help clean up problem areas.
Attractive, well-shaped breasts are a reason for female pride. Even imperfect breasts can be made more beautiful. These exercises will help you get in shape.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
- We stand upright or sitting, take an expander / tight elastic band in our arms extended forward at shoulder height, straighten our back and shoulders. We stretch the expander / elastic band in our hands, spreading our arms to the sides as much as possible and fixing ourselves at the extreme point for about 10 seconds, then smoothly return our hands to their original position. We perform 15-20 movements.
- We push up from the sofa. We rest with outstretched arms on the sofa, palms are exactly under the shoulders, legs are straight, socks are directed to the floor. We bend and unbend our arms, touching the chest with the sofa. Elbows are not raised. We perform 15-20 push-ups.
- We lie down on the floor, legs are bent at the knees and we rest our feet on the floor. Stretch your arms with dumbbells up in front of you. We smoothly spread our arms to the sides, without touching them to the floor and fixing ourselves at the extreme point for 10 seconds. We make sure that when the arms are spread, the spine is pressed to the floor, not bending. We carry out 20 times.
Full, flabby arms
- We stand up straight or sitting (on a chair). We take dumbbells weighing 2-5 kg, raise our arms with dumbbells over our heads and bend them at the elbows, leading them behind the head. Raise your arms above your head, straightening them.
Subscribe to Econet in Pinterest!
If it is difficult to perform an exercise with 2 dumbbells, you can take one with both hands, increasing the load over time. The back is straight, we do not swing. We do not spread the elbows wide, keep them as close to the head as possible. We carry out 10-20 times, in 2-3 approaches.
- We stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart, arms with dumbbells slightly bent at the elbows. We raise our hands to the sides, then lower them down, do not turn the brushes out. Do it 8-10 times.
- We stand straight, stretch our arms to the sides on the shoulder line. During 1 min. we describe circles with straight arms in one direction and 1 min. – to another. We carry out 15 circles in one and the other direction.
- We lie down on our stomach, put our hands with dumbbells along the body, palms up. We keep our back and stomach tense, and our neck, on the contrary, relaxed. From this position, quickly raise our hands up. To begin with, we perform 10 repetitions, eventually reaching 50.
- We lie down on our stomach, take dumbbells in our hands. We do dumbbell movements in a circle in turn 20-25 times forward and backward.
- We lie down on our stomach, take dumbbells in our hands. We spread our arms to the sides, raise them and hold them in this position for a short time. We carry out 20-25 times.
- We lay on our back. We move our hands to the sides and press vigorously with our hands on the floor… We carry out 25 pressures.
- We bend our arms at the elbows on the line of the middle of the chest, connect our palms, fingers up. We squeeze the palms for a few seconds, followed by relaxation. We carry out 30 times.
- We lie on our back, bend our knees and rest them on the floor, take dumbbells and raise our arms up above our shoulders (arms and torso form a right angle), then spread our arms to the sides, at the same time bending them at the elbows. We return to the starting position. We carry out 15-25 times.
- Standing, we put our legs wider than shoulders, take dumbbells, stretch our arms forward. We bend at the elbow first one, then the other hand, bringing the forearm to the shoulder. We perform 20 times for the left and right hands. Published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.