Fatigue, redness, and pain in the eyes can occur after prolonged use of the computer, reading or watching TV. But they are also a symptom of general overwork of the body. How to make yourself feel better?
Stimulating the appropriate energy points will help not only get rid of pain in the eyes, but also feel the flow of energy, and recover from a busy day at work.
Eye fatigue massage
With eye fatigue, point massage will help:
- VB20 (feng chi) – helps with eye fatigue, arthritis, headache (migraines), dizziness, pain and tension in the neck muscles, irritability;
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
- VG16 (feng fu) – relieves pain in the eyes, ears, throat, nose and head, helps with nervous disorders;
- V2 (tsuan-chu) – relieves eye fatigue, hay fever, discomfort in the nasal cavity;
- PC3 (yin-tang) – helps to relax the eyes, improve digestion, relieve pain in the sinuses and head;
- E3 (ju-liao) – normalizes eye pressure, relieves fatigue, helps with blood congestion in the head, tension in the eyes and pain in the teeth;
- GI4 (he-gu) – relieves pain in the eyes, teeth, head, shoulders, labor pains. It is forbidden to influence it on pregnant women before childbirth;
- F3 (tai chun) – helps with pain in the eyes, feet, head. Eases the state of health with allergies, arthritis, hangovers;
- VB41 (tszu-lin-qi) – reduces pain in the back and throughout the body, edema, eye strain.
You may not stimulate all the energy points at once, focus on one or two, and this will give the desired result.
Subscribe to Econet in Pinterest!
How to perform self-massage?
Wash your hands thoroughly beforehand. To massage the eye points, you must sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes and relax:
- V2 (tsuan-chu) – press with the pads of the thumbs on both sides at the same time, move upward and into the eye socket.
- E3 (Ju-Liao) – Stimulate with your index and middle fingers for a minute.
- VG16 (Feng Fu) – Press with the middle finger of the left hand and the middle finger of the right hand, stimulate PC3 (Yin Tang) for 2 minutes.
- F3 (tai chun) – massage with your index and middle fingers.
If you want to achieve a strong effect, then apply pressure by rubbing with vigorous movements. Published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.