The opportunistic human microflora includes a large number of microorganisms that are constantly present on the skin or mucous membranes. If the immune system weakens, they attack the body, trigger inflammation and chronic diseases, and undermine health from the inside.
The common fungus candida is part of the opportunistic microflora, retains activity on the mucous membranes of the intestines and genitals. It causes candidiasis in women, balanoposthitis in men, and provokes thrush in young children. Knowing the characteristic signs of candida in the body, you can properly carry out prevention and avoid complications.
The main signs of candida infection
In everyday life, it is difficult to avoid contact with a pathogenic fungus. It is easily transmitted through household and personal hygiene items, bedding and underwear, when breastfeeding a baby or intimacy. For a long time, candida remains unnoticed, provoking a drop in immunity, skin problems, and the digestive system, inflammation of the urinary organs.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
The characteristic signs of candida in the body help to determine the presence of a fungus:
- Frequent outbreaks of mycosis of the foot or nail plate, development of keratinization on the heel.
- Indigestion that is accompanied by constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, discomfort, and bloating.
- Exacerbation of dermatitis, eczema, rash or redness on the skin.
- Constant feeling of tiredness, drowsiness and irritability.
- The development of a neurosis or depression.
- Mood swings.
- Decreased performance and attention, memory impairment.
- Inflammation of the genitourinary system, chronic cystitis, thrush, genital itching.
- Frequent exacerbation of allergies or the appearance of seasonal hay fever.
- Worsening condition with arthritis, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis.
In the meantime, there is no need to know about it. ”
One of the signs of candida in the body is a strong addiction to sweets, sugar, carbohydrate foods (bread, pastries, pastries)… Weight increases imperceptibly, obesity and associated diseases appear.
Candida requires sugar and glucose for nutrition and reproduction. Therefore, after detecting the fungus, a low-carb diet with lots of vegetables is recommended. It is important to exclude sweet and starchy foods, desserts, fast food, sodas, and alcohol.
For the duration of treatment, it is better to refuse sweet fruits, pastries, potatoes, which give the body a lot of glucose. Not receiving nutrition, the fungus stops dividing, gradually disappears, inflammation and painful symptoms decrease.
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.