Natural aging processes are inevitable: the skin loses its elasticity, wrinkles appear, the oval of the face “floats”, a second chin appears. But it is quite possible to slow down their onset if we start to fight against age-related changes in time.
Skin care should be started at an early age to maintain the freshness and beauty of the face. Already after the 30th anniversary, funds with a lifting effect are needed. Therefore, when purchasing a cream, pay special attention to the delicate skin around the eyes, as these areas age first.
Gymnastics for facial muscles
In order to maintain a taut face oval for a long time, special exercises should be performed to prevent age-related changes:
1. Rotate your head in a circle – 10 times to the right and 10 times to the left. Do the rotations carefully, smoothly, not throwing your head back too much so as not to stretch the neck muscles.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
2. Take a pencil in your mouth and write with it in the air.
3. Pull your lips out as for a kiss and make them 10 rotations in different directions.
4. Stretch your neck to feel the tightness of the skin, stretch your lips into a wide smile and immediately pull them into a tube. Do it 15 times.
Do them every day, in the mornings and evenings, and the effect will delight you.… After exercising, pamper your face and neck with a contrast shower.
Cleansing, moisturizing and nourishing
As we age, the skin stops producing collagen and elastin in the right amount, so special procedures should be performed daily to maintain skin elasticity.
Compress with olive oil will maintain elasticity and nourish the skin with beneficial substances. Heat some olive oil in a water bath. Place a napkin soaked in warm oil on cleansed face and neck, and you can protect your eyes by placing cotton pads soaked in green tea on them. Place a dry towel on top of the compress and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then remove everything and wipe the rest with a damp cloth. Apply compresses once a week.
Frozen Aloe Vera
Cut a few shoots of an adult plant and put them in a saucepan. Fill them with cool water and leave for two hours to infuse. After that, boil for three minutes and strain the hot broth, carefully squeezing out all the pieces. After cooling completely, pour into ice cube trays and freeze. In the morning, wipe your face, neck and décolleté with this ice.published by econet.ru
Subscribe to Econet in Pinterest!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.