Not many people know that good sleep is as important as proper nutrition and the absence of bad habits to maintain health and recovery of the body. Not getting enough sleep leads to distraction, confusion, pressure surges, cardiovascular disease, and the risk of depression. What nutrients contribute to the normalization of a night’s rest?
The normal functioning of all organs and systems of the body depends on the quantity and quality of sleep. A good night’s rest is essential for losing weight as it helps regulate food intake and metabolic processes. Sleep helps to strengthen the immune system to fight viruses and infections, preserve memory, develop creative thinking and concentration. Some hormones that are very important for the body can only be produced during a night’s sleep. Therefore, those who regularly sleep deprivation feel constant fatigue and deterioration in well-being.
What can help improve sleep?
1. Melatonin is a sleep hormone produced by the body, it helps to fall asleep and proper rest. They are taken in short courses for irregularities in biorhythms and regulation of sleep cycles.
2. 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) – helps to produce serotonin (the hormone of happiness), improves mood, reduces appetite, and normalizes sleep.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
3. Vitamin B6 – helps produce melatonin and serotonin. They are rich in sea fish, garlic and pistachios.
4. Valerian root tincture – used as a sedative for several thousand years. It has a cumulative effect, so it may not work immediately.
five. Magnesium – a low rate causes anxiety, nervous excitement, and frequent nighttime awakenings. Contained in seeds and nuts, especially in almonds, Brazilian and walnuts.
6. L-theanine – a naturally occurring amino acid that helps in the production of GABA, a relaxation and anxiety-reducing agent.
7. Lactucarius – has a mild sedative effect and reduces brain arousal. Contained in lettuce.
8. Glycine – relaxes nerves and muscles, found in chamomile. Chamomile tea soothes, reduces anxiety, and induces drowsiness. To enhance the effect, you can add some honey. Published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.