Everyone knows the useful and simple plank exercise. But you can also perform the reverse bar. It will help to tighten the muscles of the buttocks and abdomen, get rid of back and lower back pain, make your posture beautiful. Here’s how to do the reverse (back plank) correctly.
The back (back) plank is no less useful exercise than the classic plank we are used to. It makes it possible to strengthen the corset of muscles and give general tone to the muscles of the body without going to the gym. You don’t need special equipment or a lot of time. The key is to do the back plank systematically.
The back plank effect and how to do it
The reverse plank technique is similar to the one we are used to, but in the mirrored version.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
How to make the back plank correctly
- To begin with, we sit down on the floor with our legs extended forward.
- We tilt the body back, lean on our palms and lift the pelvis off the floor and raise it to get one line with the legs and body.
- The muscles of the abdomen, thighs and buttocks are in tension.
- We try to hold out in this position for as long as possible (20 seconds will be enough for a start) and carefully return to the original position.
Back plank variations
If you want to make this exercise more difficult, here are the options.
Muscles that are involved in the posterior plank:
- arms, forearm, shoulder;
Exercise allows you to work out the widest range of muscles.
Back plank action
The benefits of this exercise are similar to the classic plank. In addition, it allows you to:
- Tighten the muscles of the buttocks and abdomen… This is clearly noticeable even after the 1st week of classes.
- Get rid of back and lower back pain. The back plank acts as both prevention and therapy.
- Improve posture… A systematic back plank will help you maintain excellent posture, even if you spend a lot of time sitting.
Even people involved in sports do not neglect the reverse bar. Of course, the muscles do not grow from it, but in everyday life this exercise is very useful. Published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.