Antioxidants are substances that slow down oxidative processes that damage cells in the body. They prevent the formation of blood clots and arosclerotic deposits on the walls of blood vessels. The use of antioxidants helps reduce the risk of many diseases, including hypertension, angina pectoris, heart attack, stroke, varicose veins, and thrombophlebitis.
Various studies have shown that the main cause of coronary artery disease is coronary artery spasm. The oxidation of low density lipoproteins worsens the position, which increases the contractility of the coronary vessels and reduces the ability to relax. Antioxidants help to increase the resistance of lipoproteins, help thin the blood and block the abnormal growth of scar tissue.
The effect of antioxidants on the body
1. Reduce inflammation – bind histamine and histamine-like substances, which has an effect in arthritis, prevention of sports injuries, rheumatism, ulcers, hay fever, etc.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
2. Slow down the growth of tumors – they prevent the development of neoplasms, therefore they are used for the prevention and treatment of cancer and oncological processes.
3. Reduce the fragility of blood vessels and eye capillaries – reduce the manifestations of diabetic rhinopathy.
4. Tones and restores the central nervous system – improves blood circulation and metabolism, accelerates the regeneration processes after damage to the central nervous system, improves cognitive abilities, hearing, memory, vision.
5. They act as stress protectors – they prevent ulceration and hemorrhage of the membranes of the stomach and intestines, which are caused by external factors. They help the nervous, endocrine and immune systems work.
6. Render radioprotective effect – neutralizes free radicals, which are formed under the action of ionizing radiation, which helps with radiation sickness.
7. Slow down the aging process – protect elastin and collagen from free radicals. They restore firmness and elasticity of the skin, prevent the appearance of age spots and wrinkles.
Scientists note that a lack of antioxidants leads to a decrease in reproductive abilities, muscular dystrophy, liver necrosis, and damage to epithelial tissues.
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.