Are you concerned about digestive problems? Have you been trying to find an effective way to relieve ulcerative colitis discomfort? Massage of certain points on the body will significantly improve the condition with colitis and generally improve the body.
Massaging active points on the arms and legs helps to significantly improve the functioning of internal organs, including the intestines. It is enough to affect each point for three minutes daily to achieve a tangible result.
Impact on these points eliminates the symptoms of ulcerative colitis and prevents the recurrence of the disease
In case of ulcerative colitis, massage of certain active points on the hands and feet will help improve the condition and prevent recurrence of the disease.…
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
Each point should be influenced by the fingertips intensively for three seconds, then also moderately for three seconds and continue the massage for three minutes.
5 main points:
1. SP6 – located on the inner surface of the foot 4 cm above the ankle. It is recommended to massage this point not only for colitis, but also for other problems – stool disturbance, bloating, depression, constant fatigue, menstrual irregularities, low sperm motility.
2. SP4 – Located above the big toe tendon. Impact on the point improves the condition of colitis, Crohn’s disease, helps to reduce abdominal pain and inflammation in the stomach, reduce the intensity of internal hemorrhages, get rid of the feeling of nausea, constant fatigue, and generally strengthen the immune system.
3. ST36 – located 4 cm below the knee (outside). Exposure to this area helps relieve stomach pain, bloating, diarrhea. Regular massage helps to strengthen the immune system and improve mental health.
4. ST25 – located 1 cm to the right and left of the navel. Exposure to this area relieves pain and bloating, diarrhea, and helps restore the menstrual cycle.
five. CV4 – located 3 cm below the navel… It is recommended to massage this point with urinary retention or, on the contrary, with frequent urination, pain in the lower abdomen, diarrhea, disturbances in the digestive system.
For ulcerative colitis, you can massage each point separately or at least two or three to choose from. In the first case, it will be possible to achieve a more powerful healing effect. Published by econet.ru.
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.