The immune system is on guard for our health. Adverse environmental influences, stress, infections and viruses, overcoming the protective barrier, can harm the body. How to choose nutritional supplements to strengthen the body’s immune defenses?
The main task of the immune system is to protect our body from infections and oncology. Therefore, strengthening the immune response is the most important step in countering various ailments. To support the immune system, you need: a healthy lifestyle, stress control, exercise, proper nutrition and the correct use of supplements and medicinal plants.
Supplements that enhance the immune response
There are 3 key foods for strong immunity: a highly effective multivitamin and mineral composition, vitamin D3, and fish oil.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
Supplements that boost immunity
2. Multivitamin and mineral formula – able to neutralize dietary deficiencies. A deficiency of any chemical compound in the body is fraught with a weakening of the immune system. This mainly refers to the lack of vitamins C, E, A, B6, B12 and folic acid. The key micronutrients are zinc (Zn), iron (Fe), selenium (Se). Vitamins C, E, A are most useful for enhancing the immune response.
2. Vitamin D3 – extremely valuable for the state of the immune system. This vitamin has been shown to reduce the likelihood of colds and flu.
3. Echinacea has beneficial effect on the immune response. It will help the body resist seasonal colds and flu.
4. Astragalus root has long been used in folk medicine to heal viral infections (and colds, too). The root tends to reduce the duration and severity of symptoms for colds, increases the white blood cell count in chronic leukopenia. Astragalus root activates white blood cells to absorb and destroy harmful agents and cellular debris, stimulates the production of interferon (a substance synthesized in the body to resist viruses).
five. Adaptogenic mushrooms (maitake, shitake, reishi) have a pronounced immunostimulating effect. To a large extent, this activity is associated with the presence of beta-glucans. Fungal beta-glucans are known to stimulate leukocytes.
6. Probiotics – foods with beneficial bacteria (e.g. Lactobaccilli and Bifidobacter). These supplements will help boost your immune defenses.
This is useful to know! Our mood and worldview have a direct impact on the strength of our immune system. When we are cheerful and cheerful, the immune system works more efficiently. And when we are in a depressed mood, the immune system is suppressed. In a situation of persistent stress, depression, it is important to make significant efforts to strengthen the immune defense. This will help taking nutritional supplements.
How do I know if the above recommendations are valid?
Taking useful supplements, over time, you will notice that you have become less exposed to colds and other viral infections, the attacks of infections have become shorter and your overall resistance to infections has increased.
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.