Fatigue and constant sleepiness, without objective reasons, can signal that your body lacks vitamins and minerals. In order to get rid of such manifestations, you will need to replenish the supply of nutrients.
Deficiency of minerals, vitamins and drowsiness
Common causes of chronic sleepiness:
- intense sports training;
- failure of the regime or lack of sleep;
- stress, excitement, anxiety;
- insufficient rest;
- the consequences of taking certain medications;
- high meteosensitivity;
- hormonal disruptions;
- bad habits;
- oxygen deficiency.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
1. B vitamins – a deficiency provokes constant fatigue, even with normal rest and sleep. Sources – buckwheat and oat groats, bread products, dairy products, dried fruits, seafood.
2. Vitamin C – improves immunity, gives strength and endurance, increases efficiency. Especially rich in them are currant berries, citrus fruits, rose hips, bell peppers.
3. Vitamin D – gives energy, fights fatigue, helps focus… It is produced in the body under the influence of sunlight and is found in fish oil.
4. Pantothenic acid – regulates the activity of the brain, improves the mechanisms of thinking and memory, it is reduced by diseases in the small intestine. The sources are sea fish roe, herbs, yeast, eggs, dairy products.
Subscribe to Econet in Pinterest!
five. Iodine – is necessary for the normal functioning of the immune system, the thyroid gland, affects the processes of the brain. Contained in seafood and sea fish, beets, spinach, tomatoes, potatoes.
6. Rutin – protects cellular structures from damage, stimulates brain activity. The sources are buckwheat, green tea, fresh plant fruits.
7. Iron – the deficiency provokes increased fatigue, decreased activity, poor health and condition of the skin, hair and nails. Vitamin C is needed for its assimilation. It is contained in nuts, apples, beets, liver.
8. Potassium – gives strength and endurance, helps to get rid of drowsiness and constant fatigue. It is especially abundant in sprouted grains, fruits of plants, legumes. Published by econet.ru
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.