Magnesium is necessary for the human body, since it performs a number of important functions. First of all, this trace element NORMALIZES the CYCLE of relaxation and contraction of nerve and muscle fibers. Magnesium deficiency significantly increases the risk of muscle spasms and heart attacks. Considering that this Mg is easily washed out of the body under the influence of various factors, it is necessary to take care of the timely replenishment of its reserves.
The daily norm for an adult is on average 300-420 mg, it all depends on gender, age and current state of the body. According to research, a significant proportion of people consume less than 300 mg of magnesium per day, which can cause certain health problems. Special supplements can help you avoid severe magnesium deficiency.
There are no supplements with 100% magnesium. There are a number of vitamin complexes that contain magnesium. A certain complex may contain a substance that will affect the bioavailability of magnesium and will have both a targeted effect and any other health effects. Let’s take a look at which supplements are most effective.
Subscribe to our INSTAGRAM account!
1. Magnesium threonate – penetrates into cell membranes, including mitochondria, thereby increasing energy levels. Also, magnesium threonate is able to penetrate the blood-brain barrier, thereby improving memory and preventing the development of dementia.
2. Magnesium carbonate – contains about 45% Mg, has antioxidant properties.
3. Magnesium citrate is Mg with citric acid, the additive has a laxative effect.
4. Magnesium glycinate – increases the level of absorption of magnesium, indicated for those who experience an acute deficiency of this trace element.
5. Magnesium oxide – a form of magnesium associated with fatty or organic acids, helps soften stools.
Subscribe to Econet in Pinterest!
6. Magnesium Chloride / Magnesium Lactate – contains 12% Mg, but is absorbed better than the previous supplement.
7. Magnesium sulfate / magnesium hydroxide – used primarily as a laxative, it can only be taken as directed by a doctor.
8. Magnesium Taurate – A blend of magnesium and the amino acid taurine, the supplement has a calming effect on the mind and body.
9. Magnesium threonate – has the best ability to penetrate into the mitochondrial membrane, therefore it gives the most positive effect.
To increase the level of magnesium in the body, you can take a regular bath or a foot bath. To do this, it is necessary to use exclusively Epsom salt, which is magnesium sulfate and has the ability to quickly penetrate the body through the skin. Published by econet.ru.
Subscribe to our youtube channel!
The best publications in the Telegram channel Econet.ru
PS And remember, just by changing your consumption – together we are changing the world! © econet
* Articles from Econet.ru are intended for informational and educational purposes only and do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your doctor for any questions you may have about your health condition.